A collective agreement is a contract negotiated between union members and their employer. Members of CUPE 8920 vote on whether to accept the collective agreements, which outline wages and working conditions.
Collective agreements can include provisions on wages, benefits, vacation and holidays, hours of work, protection from discrimination and harassment, overtime premiums, job protection, layoffs, and the right to union representation.
New Awards and the New Collective Agreements will be posted as soon as they are published:
Health Care has completed bargaining. Please review your collective agreement and check the news on updates on the bargaining process for Support, Administrative Professionals and Nursing.
- Nova Scotia Council of Health Support Unions
- Nova Scotia Council of Healthcare Unions
- Nova Scotia Council of The Nova Scotia Council of Nursing Unions
- Health Care PayTables Aug 2020
- MOA 21
- If you have questions or concerns about the bargaining process, please contact a member of your bargaining committee.