A collective agreement is a contract negotiated between union members and their employer. Members of CUPE 8920 vote on whether to accept the collective agreements, which outline wages and working conditions.
Collective agreements can include provisions on wages, benefits, vacation and holidays, hours of work, protection from discrimination and harassment, overtime premiums, job protection, layoffs, and the right to union representation.
New Awards and the New Collective Agreements will be posted as soon as they are published:
- Member Update Administrative Professionals Award
- Award and Collective Agreement – Healthcare Bargaining
Our current collective agreements expire October 31, 2020, and Health Care has begun bargaining. Please review your collective agreement and check the news on updates on the bargaining process.
- Nova Scotia Council of Health Administrative Professional Unions
- Nova Scotia Council of Health Support Unions
- Nova Scotia Council of Healthcare Unions
- Nova Scotia Council of The Nova Scotia Council of Nursing Unions
- Health Care PayTables Aug 2020
- MOA 21
- If you have questions or concerns about the bargaining process, please contact a member of your bargaining committee.