CUPE Local 8920 will be responsible for consulting with the Sites and collecting and developing its own Bargaining proposals for presentation to the various Councils. They will also be responsible for reviewing the final Council proposal packages with the membership.
The Bargaining Councils have legal authority over the final proposal package, collective bargaining, communications, strike votes and the ratification process. They are also responsible for negotiating and implementing an Essential Services Agreement as well as some limited defense of the Provincial Council Collective Agreements.
- Bargaining update April 13th 2021
- Town Hall Call Notice April 14
- Supplementary Awards- Shift and Weekend Premiums
- Award and Collective Agreement – Healthcare Bargaining
- Bargaining Update Arbitration Decision
- Bargaining Update July 12 2018
- Bargaining Update June 1 2018
- CUPE 8920 update May 1 2018
- Councils of Health Care Unions
- Councils of Health Care Unions Ratify Agreement with NSHA and IWK
- Collective Bargaining and Essential Services
- Bargaining Update March 21
- Bargaining Update Acute Care Feb 15 2018
- Health Care Update Nov 28 2017
- Acute Care Bargaining Update March 21 2017 (2)
If you have questions or concerns about the bargaining process. please contact a member of your bargaining committee.